The owner of the Websites www.3dinductors.com, www.ghinduction.com, www.gheverdrive.com, www.shop.ghinduction.com, newsletter.ghinduction.com, www.ghinduction.mx.com is GH ELECTROTERMIA, SAU, as well as the owner and DATA CONTROLLER with personal information provided voluntarily by its users having adopted all security measures required by law for the protection of data and the privacy of its users.
The treatment of personal data that is made through these Websites comply with the provisions of the Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection, the Organic Law on Data Protection and the security measures that are of application according to normative development.
Right to Information
If the user decides to request information on our Websites, the data strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which our Websites are intended, which is the information and promotion of our services, all available on our Websites will be requested. In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been voluntarily introduced on the Websites.
The personal data that the user provides us will become part of a processing of personal data. These personal data will be processed, having been previously informed when clicking on the “SEND” button or “DOWNLOAD”.
Those who voluntarily provide their data to the owner of the Websites by any of the means established for that purpose at any time, consent and agree to know in an express, precise and unambiguous way by having clicked in the corresponding box, the following aspects:
The DATA CONTROLLER is GH ELECTROTERMIA, S.A.U.
The PURPOSES of the treatment are limited to:
- the management of the request, request or consultation, and the maintenance of relations between the Web and its users.
- Unequivocal authorization that the data provided may be used to send you, by any means of communication, including electronic, commercial communications, with information of interest, and reminder communications, provided that you have checked the corresponding box or have manifested, by any means, unambiguously your authorization.
- hire any of the products or services in particular, in the case of online store.
The LEGAL BASIS for treatment is based on the established relationship and your unequivocal consent. We inform you that you can revoke your consent at any time, through an easy and simple means.
We guarantee your RIGHTS to access, rectify or delete your data, as well as your right of limitation or portability.
We inform you that we will keep your information until you revoke your authorization, and once it is revoked, it will be set according to the criterion of exhausting the limitation periods for shares.
Article 22.2º of the LSSI establishes that data storage and retrieval devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use. , in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data. In this regard, cookies may be placed on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future navigation. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for that purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies through the option to the effect of your browser.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
The Web uses third-party services corresponding to AddThis, in order to allow visitors to our website to share their content on social networks, it is the cookies bt2, dt2, dt, loc, uid, um, uvc and uc.
The Website uses third-party services corresponding to Google Analytics, which uses the utmc, utma cookies that are stored because the Website uses Google Analytics to see how web users conduct their visits.
In the case of the online store website, use the Prestashop cookie.
If you do not consent, you must leave the Web at this time or block cookies in your browser as explained below. In case you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
Cookies excepted from information and consent: those that are intended to:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Customization cookies for the user interface
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
Classification of cookies object of information and consent, according to the report of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information about users
Yes, we register your IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the subscriber of the telephone line at the time of connection to these Websites, for the purpose of security and collaboration with the Justice. The data will be kept by the service provider for the time set by current legislation.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition, Suppression, Limitation, not to be subject to automated decisions and Portability
At any time, the user has the right to access their information, to rectify it if their data are erroneous, to oppose any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractual relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or suppression of your treatment, not to be subjected to automated decisions, and to unsubscribe from the services of GH ELECTROTERMIA, SAU
These rights can be made effective upon the accreditation of the personality in the forms and within the terms established in the General Data Protection Regulations, by writing to the postal address contained in the Legal Notice of the Websites.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, where appropriate, are in accordance with the regulations established in the General Data Protection Regulations, the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and in Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.